END OF SEMESTER RESIDENCE HALLS OFFICIALLY CLOSE —
Friday, December 21, 2012
at 12 (Noon)
All residents are required to exit the residence halls
after their last scheduled exam.
Please make your plans accordingly.
The following is a list of items that every student should take care of prior to leaving.
THIS INCLUDES THE TOWNHOUSES!:
1. Lock your windows.
2. Close all blinds.
3. Empty trash and take to the dumpster.
4. Unplug all electrical appliances, INCLUDING REFRIGERATORS.
5. CLEAN OUT ALL PERISHABLES FROM REFRIGERATORS.
6. Take Plants Home.
7. Make arrangements to take care of fish, or take them home.
8. Contact your R.A. and give a general time of departure.
9. Lock your room door.
COMPUTERS MUST BE UNPLUGGED! THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. ANY COMPUTER LEFT PLUGGED IN WILL BE UNPLUGGED BY STAFF!
Residence Hall Directors will see that rooms have been checked and that all windows in the hall have been closed and locked. In addition, all doors are locked and signs are attached to the door stating:
“THIS RESIDENCE HALL IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED.”
Residence Halls will reopen on Thursday,
January 17, 2013 at NOON